Contracts and Licensing
PLG can strategically negotiate and draft all types of commercial and business agreements, including the following:
- Purchase/Sale Agreements
- Employment and Severance Agreements
- Non-Disclosure, Non-Circumvention, Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Shareholder and Operating Agreements
- Vendor/Customer Agreements
- License Agreements
- Manufacturing, Distribution and Sales Representative Agreements
- Sales Terms and Conditions
- Royalty Agreements
- Equipment Leases
- Loan Documents for Secured and Unsecured Loans
In addition to negotiating and drafting new agreements, our clients need us to review proposed agreements, and have asked us to audit previously executed agreements to address issues which may have come to light after execution of the agreement.
With any agreement, competent legal advice will enable you to understand the consequences and rights you may have. Even an agreement, which appears simple and straightforward, may be missing crucial provisions to which you should be entitled, or may be unclear as to certain important rights. Let PLG help you safeguard your business, corporate and personal assets, and beyond by standing behind you. PLG offers external corporate counsel memberships with unlimited contract review/drafting features.